A mega township on 500 acres presently offers you plot of sizes 150 sq. yd. Pearls City, Mohali project is one of the best offering from Pearls Infrastructure. Located very near to the beautiful city of Chandigarh, Pearls City Mohali, as the name of the place suggests, is within a strategic reach of important business destinations in Punjab. This integrated township is spread over an area of 500 acres. This township has all the state of the art facilities- making it an iconic destination.
Pearl City Mohali is located very near to the beautiful city of Chandigarh is within a strategic reach of important business destination in Punjab. The fully integrated city is conceptualized for self-sustenance to every need. State of the art infrastructure will make Pearls City Mohali an iconic destination for good living and lifestyle.
Though Mohali was built primarily to help take housing strain off Chandigarh, it emerged as an independent city of the future. It has already been targeted by an increasing number of outsourcing IT companies and is being projected as the next IT destination.
- Over 30 acres of landscaped greens, theme parks, neighborhood lawns and pristine forest areas with water bodies
- Elite Lifestyle club with swimming pool, restaurant and plethora of sports and leisure activities
- Fully air-conditioned Multiplex cum shopping mall with 100% power back up. Exquisitely designed spacious atrium with Hi-tech escalators and elevators, Large Food Court, Restaurants, pubs and world class fire fighting system
- 22 acres of land earmarked for educational projects having well equipped Senior Secondary school affiliated with CBSE, caring Nursery schools, Play schools and daycare center
- State-of-art futuristic Multi-specialty Hospital
- Battery of specialists and paramedics at your service
- 24 hour Chemist shop planned within the complex
- Well planned infrastructure with commercial zones towards the periphery and residential zone towards the middle
- Variable plot sizes ranging from 150 sq yds. (125.41 sq mtrs.) Up to 555 sq. yds (464.04 sq. mtrs.)
- Wide choice of independent build-up villas with homogeneous elevations, in keeping with International styles and trends
- Option of spacious and airy built-up apartments, row houses and multi-storey complexes
FEATURES OF THE TOWNSHIP:
- Large area reserved for green belts.
- A lavishly designed club house offering a plethora of sports and leisure activities.
- Provision for Multiplex cum shopping mall with all modern facilities.
- Specially earmarked area for Senior Secondary School, Nursery school and creches.
- Gurudwara and Temple.
- Meticulously planned infrastructure.
- 24x7 Hi Tech Security.
- An array of options to choose from independent built-up villas to built up apartments.
- Variable plot sizes starting from 150 sq yds. (125.41 sq mtrs.)
LOCATION ADVANTAGES of GREATER MOHALI:
The current prices in adjoining developed sectors are approx. Rs. 70,000 - Rs. 80,000 per SqYd. and soon the above companies are going to increase their prices because the tenders of roads connecting to are already in progress and the same roads are expected to be ready by next year.
- Situated adjacent to Chandigarh, with rapid infrastructure development, lush green parks and satisfactory law and order condition, the city is already the preferred destination of the Corporate
- Greater Mohali is strategically located near Chandigarh and is having most of the infrastructure ready for public utilities like Wide Roads (Highways), Parks, Gurudwaras, Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, International Airport (Operational Soon), Golf Course (Already Operational)
- New developing Sectors of Mohali are having easy direct approach to highways connecting to Delhi, Ludhiana, Himachal Pradesh, Ambala, Patiala, Panchkula, Shimla etc.
- Mohali is adjacent to Chandigarh and well connected with Delhi and other major cities of Punjab and Haryana by roads and railways
- Mohali-silicon valley of north India “Dell” – “Quark” has their base in Mohali
- Relience infocom, HFCL, Infosys, infotel, Spice Telecom, Semi Conductor Complex Ltd., Ranbaxy, NIPER, Godrej – Boyce, ICICI India Ltd., Punjab Tractors and PCA are already in the city
- Proposed Metro Station 0 Kms
- Just 2.5 Kms. from Mohali Railway Station
- Mohali Cricket Stadium only 5 Kms
- 5 Minutes Drive to proposed Sub City Centre, Mohali
- Fortis Hospital only 6 minutes drive away
- Lake – Proposed Golf Course – 5 Kms
- 20 minutes drive to airport
- Mohali Knowlede City 1 Km
- And IT Park is just at 3 Kms distance
Greater Mohali Master Plan: